Kigluait Educational Adventures Services, Rates and Policies 2010-2011 Virtual Field Trips
KEA presents a multitude of virtual field trips using H323 and H260 videoconferencing (ex: Polycom, Skype).
- On-Demand VTC Program with Pre/ Post PDF Activities and 1 month Classroom Collaboration (Moodle) access:
- $150.00 Grades 3-12 and Adult (+$50.00 for additional 30)
- $100.00 for Grades K-2 (+$50.00 for additional 30)
- $100.00 Skype Connection 30 participants, All Grades (45 minutes)
Demonstration/ Marketing Programs:
- 20 min or Less is free: Brief overview and interaction with 1 program
- 30 minutes is $75.00: Overview and interaction with main programs
- 60 minutes is $100.00: Overview, interaction and participation with all programs.
Special Events Programs: 60 min multi-point program, shared with 2 other classrooms.
- $100.00 Grades 1-12 and Adult(+$50.00 for additional 30)
- Cancellation Policy: We will not charge for videoconferences that are canceled due to technology issues (unless test call was not performed), natural disasters or extreme weather conditions. If for any reason, Kigluait experiences technical difficulties (we are in an remote location) all efforts will be made to reschedule at the earliest and most convenient time for you with a 10% discount on the program. If the participating school cancels or misses within 24 hours of the videoconference, 50% of the cost of the conference will still be charged.
- Refund Policy: We will refund or cancel an invoice for any program that must be canceled prior to the 24-hour cancellation policy.
- Rescheduling Policy: We will do our best to reschedule canceled programs, based on available time slots and consideration to participants and content provider schedules.>
- Recording Policy: We do not allow recording of our programs. If recording is requested for special conditions, we do not allow any material to be sold or purchased for monetary value.
- Additional Classroom Viewing Policy: We ask that classrooms consist of 35 students, and if additional students or classrooms wish to participate they either schedule a second program time slot or if necessary combine the classrooms (and let us know) and we will charge an additional $50. We provide additional classroom viewing, without participation for $25.00.
KEA can present on varied topics, including: leadership, technology integration, technology for communication, curriculum development with technology, education, or simply motivational learning. Audiences include students, teachers, administrators or technology coordinators. Rates are:
- 1 hr virtual or in person, not including travel: $100.00
- 1/2 day, not including travel: $225.00
- Full Day, not including travel: $300.00
KEA can provide specific training for staff or students on the following topics: Videoconferencing, Social Networking, Online Safety, and Media Literacy. Rates are:
- 1 day training, not including travel: $300.00
- 2 day training, not including travel: $600.00
- 3 day training, not including travel: $900.00
KEA can provide online seminars accessed through our online courseware and using Elluminate, skype etc. for weekly virtual meeting sessions. Topics include, media literacy, technology integration, and technology for communication.
- $200/ person for 6 week seminars.
KEA can provide presenting or training in person or virtually through the web and/or videoconferencing.
Travel Rates for in person presenting:
- $.52 / mile (from AAA)
- If air travel is needed, cost of airfare
Virtual Travel Rates:
- $25.00 to access online classroom and schedule/ testConferencing Technology
Note: All presenting and training includes 2-3 planning meetings prior to event, as well as 1 wrap-up (post-evaluation) meeting if needed.